Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Our New Server is OPEN!August 24th 2024, 10:18 amTuhi
Update on the Move!August 8th 2024, 4:34 pmTuhi
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp

Go down
Kat
Kat

Kat's Linklu 'Kats Empty Kat's Linklu 'Kats

March 14th 2017, 7:43 pm
I'm going to edit and elaborate on their bios later, but I figured that I'd still toss this here for now. c:

Lilifey
A founding member of the Linklu mob, Lilifey has nearly consistently been the group's dominant female since the very beginning. She is a kind and merciful leader who prefers to avoid violence whenever possible, though she will not hesitate to protect her large family when needed. She is also resilient and mentally strong, having suffered through enough love and loss within her lifetime to become almost desensitized to tragedy.

Lilifey has the appearance of what one might consider an "average" meerkat. She has brown eyes and tan-ish grey fur with stripes running down her back and a black tip at the end of her tail. She also has various scars across her body from the many battles she's participated in. Most prominent is the scar over her left eye.

Victor
Victor is a vastly self-serving meerkat who's primary concern is his own comfort and privilege. His loyalty to the Linklu is basically nonexistent, only choosing the live within the mob to avoid the starvation or predation that he would have eventually faced as a loner. The only individuals to have his genuine love and affection are his mate, Sevuela, and their shared children. He has fathered children with both Lilifey and Sophie, though he has shown very little interest in them.

Victor is a thin and rather shabby-looking male with somewhat oily fur and a musky scent. He does clean up rather nicely when extensively groomed, but seeing as that doesn't happen terribly often, Victor almost always looks a tad bit scruffy. Victor also has brown eyes and tan-grey fur.

Last edited by Kat on March 15th 2017, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

Kat's Linklu 'Kats Empty Re: Kat's Linklu 'Kats

March 14th 2017, 8:51 pm
I'd say that Sev keeps her man looking fine, but I imagine her being a little scruffy herself xD

Also I haven't heard anything about her pups.

Liulfr: //glomps Lilifey DUN WORRU MOMMY I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE >:I
Kat
Kat

March 15th 2017, 6:31 am
I imagine Sev taking extra care to make Victor look all groomed and presentable in the morning, and then a small breeze hits him when he walks outside and his fur is instantly back to looking like rat's nest. xD

Aw. Liulfr. <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum