Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Update on the Move!July 26th 2023, 3:39 amTuhi
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - VillainsFebruary 13th 2020, 8:35 pmTemp

Go down
Sarikat
Sarikat

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

July 24th 2023, 5:49 pm
Hi there, I'm usually known as Sari! I am new here, but it is very likely that I have crossed paths with some of the members here as well. I thank you all for letting me join! I deeply look forward to starting here. I have heard good things for years. c:

On another note, I also have a forum that I lead as my own with a very close friend. We moved after a brief falling out from our previous site, haha. It is mostly private, but I am open to PMing the link to anyone that wishes to join us there as well. :3
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

July 24th 2023, 9:06 pm
Hey Sari! Welcome!

I am familiar with the falling out you speak of, my friend involved in the falling out was planning on joining us in the new server after we reopen on Discord. I'm not sure how the other admins feel, but I would rather avoid any drama on Linklu.

I'll be posting a link to the Discord server once we're ready to open! This forum will remain here and will be greatly missed, but the roleplay will be moving elsewhere.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 24th 2023, 9:22 pm
Thank you for the warm welcome. c: And ah, I see! Personally I agree with the no drama thing. If it's the friend I believe that is involved, I am not sure I would want to be on the same platform as them, as interested as I am in the RP here. With how downright unnecessarily awful they were to me, I would want nothing to do with them. I am sorry to hear the forum is closing down, but I understand wanting fresher surroundings. I hope everyone is doing well! And I understand if nothing can be done.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 24th 2023, 9:39 pm
But I am hoping I can still make more friends here no matter what happens. c: You all seem like lovely, creative people!
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 24th 2023, 9:59 pm
I mean maybe I could? We'll see. xD I am pretty sure Discord has a feature where we wouldn't have to interact. But honestly I think that is all up to you.
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

July 24th 2023, 11:17 pm
Thank you for understanding!

Yeah, I honestly am a little uncomfortable with Linklu being in the middle of that kind of drama, especially considering she's a friend of mine.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 25th 2023, 1:36 am
I completely get that! I wouldn't want to be in the middle of that kind of drama either. I guess I will just be here and leave the option of my site open for the potential of anyone being interested, haha. I do remember we were actually going to roleplay back on the previous site, but I understand if all that changed. I just appreciate being allowed here at all. I can imagine that not so very nice things were said about me, however untrue they happen to be. My very close friend and assistant on our site was actually a friend of hers as well, so I am very open to people that associate with her. So long as they don't also shove a metaphorical knife in my back too, haha. I just remember that I was going to roleplay with Makuta Shadow Death with you, as his mate. Actually, now that I think about it, I also very much enjoyed playing with a person known as PastelMeerkat before they disappeared. Does anyone here know them and how to contact them?
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

July 25th 2023, 2:53 am
I think I am going to contact my co-admins on the matter, just to be safe. I want all members to feel comfortable here, as Linklu is intended to be a safe place. Regardless of what happened between you and my friend, it's really important to me that we keep this a haven for our members. : ) 

I remember that. Unfortunately, we are going to be cutting down to three mobs due to not having enough members to support more than that. We had to disperse Makuta's mob years ago and the one I moved him to isn't one of the ones we're keeping ;-;

Shadoww is really busy these days, so I'm not sure if she'd be up to it. I am trying to convince her to come back, though.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 25th 2023, 8:55 am
Alright, I understand and can appreciate that. I probably won't end up joining the server. It is still possible if the stars somehow align, haha, but I really don't want to be a part of any drama, and I don't want to make anyone outside of it uncomfortable in the least. Including you and your co-admins. Besides, being on a platform that your friend will likely be on would probably make me feel unsafe anyway. But I will leave the potential of my site open here regardless for anyone. c: I don't think my assistant would mind, but I will have to ask them to be sure if anyone ends up expressing interest.

Aw, I'm sorry! I get that. Regardless, he sounded like a character you were attached to. If you'd like, his mob would be welcome on my site. c: But that's only if you're up to it of course!

Shadoww is Pastel? I see! I hope they are doing well! No pressure for her at all to return, but she would be welcome too. She had joined a few of my mobs back on the previous site, a few of which are still on my site today. :3
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

July 26th 2023, 1:41 pm
Thank you!

Forgive me for not saying something about it earlier, but on Linklu, advertising needs to take place in the appropriate forum, per the site rules.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 26th 2023, 4:42 pm
No worries. I'm sorry, where is the appropriate place?
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

July 26th 2023, 7:20 pm
I guess I forgot to add it in, but the Advertising board is the correct place.
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 26th 2023, 7:26 pm
Okay, thank you!
Sarikat
Sarikat

July 26th 2023, 7:29 pm
It's no worries at all if you don't wish to join yourself by the way. I totally understand. You probably have your "paws" full so to speak with Linklu and the previous site, haha. But it was just an option if you ever wanted to play Makuta again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum